Whats Up With Congress In sports

By Awesome Tawasi
Being that I'm an avid sports fan and I keep my TV locked on ESPN I've come to find a problem with sports today, why is Congress always nosing into the affairs of the sports world. I just don't understand why they are so concerned with which baseball player is on steroids and if Bill Belicheck is video taping other teams practices.

In my personal opinion there's more important thing going on in the world like lets see.... The war in Iraq, people dying right before us in America, and don't get me started on the fact that gas is $4.07

I mean yes a lot of things are wrong with the sports world today, but I mean lets be serious Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens shouldn't be facing jail time because they took steriods. People go to jail for like 2 days for a DUI so why should these guys go to jail for using steriods. something is very wrong with the world.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?