Johnny's new name NEMO???

By Awesome Tawasi
Well recently i decided to add another addition to this Johnny Wonderful Character with a name which represents me in many ways. The new name i decided to call myself is Nemo like the character from the movie "Finding Nemo". Many people have came up to me wrote me messages on myspace asking me of all names why Nemo??? Some people took alot of guess saying oh is that my favorite movie, I'm i lost like him, is orange my favorite color and is a clown fish my favorite fish??? Well all of these assumptions are true but it is not the reason why i now call myself nemo.

Take a look at this picture then think about what you really know about me then give me an answer!!! GOOD LUCK


 

1 comment so far.

  1. Iddan May 8, 2008 at 9:00 AM
    Lol I don't see much of a resemblance man sorry. I think this a question for the ladies.

Something to say?